Friday, July 2, 2010

WICKED Challenge

I love participating in the monthly WICKED Demo-only Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.com. This month's featured WICKED stamper is Susie Nelson. She has become a good on-line friend to me in the last couple of years. She is always ready with a kind word and thoughtful comment. Of course, she is a WICKEDly talented paper crafter, too!

One of her challenges for the month was to take a card we'd made and "re-do yourself." I have been wanting to try out SU!'s new "Vintage" color combination that is in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.

Here's the card after the "re-do":



Sorry that my scan is a bit washed out. The Very Vanilla panel on the left-hand side has been dry-embossed with the SU! Texturz Plates.

Hopefully, this link will work if you'd like to see the card I copied.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, I don't know how to work the link thing. You can view my card if you check out www.splitcoaststampers.com and look through my Gallery. I'm "Superglew."

    ReplyDelete