Thursday, July 8, 2010

Faux Tin Ceiling

I was so excited this afternoon when I got home from work and saw a nice package waiting for me! Sure enough, it was my New Color Kit (6 Classic Ink Pads and a selection of card stock), the Belles attentions Hostess Stamp Set (clear mount), the Artistic Etchings Stamp Set (Paris theme, and I got this one in clear, too), and the 5 new In Color Stampin' Write Markers.

I had to pull out some of my new gear and do a bit of stamping, of course, and here is what I came up with.



I wanted also to finish up the WICKED challenges from Splitcoaststampers. The final challenge for July was to use Diana Gibbs' Faux Tin Ceiling Technique. You will love this. I am planning on featuring this card at the August meeting of my Techniques Club.

If you'd like to try out the Club (and make this very cool card along with a few other fun projects), please contact me. We still have room for at least one more member, and we'd love to have you join us--either as a member or as a visitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment