Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dry Embossing



You may have heard me rave on about my Big Shot (or "BS" as I affectionately call it), and here is just one more reason to love it: Embossing Folders! SU!'s Embossing Folders make it super easy to dry emboss the entire card front--no more, no less. I think it's a great look.

This simple card relies on texture for most of the interest factor. The card base (Marina Mist) is embossed with my new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, and the Wild Wasabi panel is embossed using one of the SU! Texturz plates.

Both the image (stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on card stock of the same color) and the sentiment are from the Herb Expressions stamp set. I've had my eye on this set since it arrived in the 2009-2010 IBC, and got it in the mail today as part of my Sale-A-Bration Demonstrator rewards.

If you've ever thought about joining my Stampin' Up! team, now is a great time. Give me a call, and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the Starter Kit, Demonstrator Support, Demonstrator Business Web Site--the whole nine yards. No pressure, I assure you! I do this because I really do enjoy it, and if it is for you, I encourage you to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment