Friday, October 29, 2010

Veteran's Day Stamping

Please let me know if you can join me for stamping and scones on Thursday November 11--Veteran's Day!

We'll meet at my house (contact me if you need directions) from 9:30-noon for stamping, sipping, snacking and schmoozing. Please bring a few cards to donate to a package in honor of the brave men and women who have served or are serving in our Armed Forces. Marilyn and I are exploring options--there are many--for where to donate our cards.

Please bring your own consumable crafting products (adhesives, card stock). Everyone is welcome to select from my--may I say?--WIDE variety of stamps and inks. Little ones are also welcome, but please plan on supervising your own small person. My house is marginally baby-proofed.

No comments:

Post a Comment