Monday, September 20, 2010

Christmas in September



I'm getting a start on my Christmas card designs; here is the first one. The stamp set is one I got last year, but it is still current: Snow Swirled. In addition to the images seen, there is one more, larger, snowflake and two Christmas-y sayings.

Don't you love these retro colors? Card base is Marina Mist, and I've added Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso along with Shimmery White as my neutral. To give the snowflakes an extra sparkle, I stamped them in Whisper White Craft Ink, coated with Heat-n-Stick Powder, heated with my embossing tool, then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter and heated once more.

This fold was supposed to be a Joy Fold card, but I didn't really do it right. I think the front panels are supposed to overlap as well as have the panel to hold the card closed.

Are you thinking about Christmas cards yet? I'd love to hook you up with some excellent products; just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment