Monday, June 14, 2010

Sympathy



June is winding down, and that means our Last Chance is coming to an end as well.

While I'm excited about the new stamp sets, accessories and colors in Stampin' Up!'s 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog (live July 1!), I will surely miss some of my "old favorite" stamp sets.

"Close as a Memory" has served me well for several years. The versatile watercolor-style image lends itself to monochromatic stamping (as in this example), coloring with markers, embossing--you name it!

If there are any "must-haves" on the list, please let me know. Or, you can order direct through the SU website. Don't forget to select me as your Demonstrator to lock in "preferred pricing."

Also, anyone interested in joining my Technique Club, please join us this coming Friday evening, June 18, 7:00-8:30 PM at my house. At this organizational meeting, we'll make a 6" x 6" Technique page and set our meeting dates for the upcoming year. Hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment