Sunday, November 15, 2009

Real Red Christmas


Here is a pretty simple card that I mass-produced today (special order for a friend). I made 20 of these in about an hour. The time is a bit hard to judge because of the numerous interruptions from small persons in my home.
The card base is Whisper White, and I cut Real Red card stock (4" x 5 1/4") to form the card front. On the Real Red piece I stamped several different images from the Snow Swirled stamp set, using Encore Silver, Whisper White Craft and Real Red Classic Inks.
I added a sentiment to the front by layering a Whisper White Scallop Circle under a Real Red Scallop Oval. Using the SU! punches and Stampin' Dimensionals is a fast way to create a little dimension on your card front.
I'm half-way through another set of 20 cards in this same order, and I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment