Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sew Suite

Last night I pulled out my Sew Suite stamp set and the Sweet Stitches dsp, and made a set of cards. I wanted a design that was both uncluttered and quick, and I'm happy with the result.

The first card features the dress form stamp. With the clear mount stamps, it is really easy to center the image on the card stock, and I had no trouble placing the sentiment just where I wanted it.



For a quick variation, I turned the Very Vanilla image panel to accommodate the slightly longer "congratulations" sentiment.



On the inside I used the "If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished" stamp from Full of Life. You never know when someone will do something great, and it is good to be prepared.

Stampin' Up! has a big variety of double sided designer papers, and they're all on sale in August. Buy 3, get one free. You can browse and order through my website.

Thanks for checking out my blog, and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment