Sunday, May 20, 2012

Three-Panel Layout

For this week's CAS challenge over at splitcoaststampers.com, I pulled out my old favorite, Best Blossoms. To lend a more manly look to this Thank You card, I used SU!'s Well Worn dsp.


The card base is River Rock, with a Not Quite Navy mat under the panel of the circle pattern from Well Worn. I stamped images from Best Blossoms in Soft Suede, So Saffron and Cajun Craze inks--all colors from the dsp scheme. Instead of cutting the larger image into three squared-off panels, I decided to use my 1 1/4" Circle Punch to mirror the pattern in the background. The edges of the NQN mat are distressed, and both the main panel and the image circles are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


I went to town for the inside message panel, too. The Very Vanilla panel is embellished with more images from Best Blossoms, and it is mounted on another piece of dsp from Well Worn.

Every time I use this paper and these colors, I decide I love them all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment